Arfenhouse: The Movie Arfenhouse: The Movie

6 years later and it's still awesome.

I remember laughing my ass off to this back in the day, and it's still a slice of pure genius.

Arfenhouse FTW.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Sonic flash done right!

In an endless sea of sprite movies and Dragonball Z spinoffs, it's refreshing to see a series of funny, well made and original cartoons such as these.

Tickles' Magic Pickles Tickles' Magic Pickles

Funny and stylish

I loved it! A good concept, well executed humour, insanely smooth animation and a neat visual style. The fact you made it so quickly makes it even more awesome. Definitely series material.

Mastermind Mastermind

Great stuff.

It's good to see you trying out new things. It was very funny, well delivered and had great animation. 10/10

Wheeelchair Truck Ride Wheeelchair Truck Ride

Could have been better

I thought this was going to have some actual humour in it, but instead it's just pointless and kind of distasteful. You could have done so much more with the Transformers thing (like he gets stuck on Prime's chest during a big battle or something). Like I said, this could have been really funny; Instead it's just yet another pointless violent flash cartoon.

Furry Random Stuffs 3 Furry Random Stuffs 3

It was good, but...

It was fun up until the last one. I can't even think of why you wanted to include that scene.

Sonucais responds:

There are reasons, seriouly.

GUM GUM

Excellent stuff.

Fear the gum! FEAR IT!!

SMB: Game Over (1up) SMB: Game Over (1up)

Very Original

This is certainly one of the most original sprite-based Mario flashes I have seen in a long, long time. Your praise is very well deserved.

Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony

Brilliant

You're a modern Edgar Allan Poe. Great animation, great story, great rhyme, great voice acting, great everything!

RSQViper responds:

Wow, thanks for those kind words. I knew I was doing something special when I was writing the poem. I just really liked how it was coming together.

What I hated was the ending, so it got changed to what you see now. =)

Thanks for the review!

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

You definatley deserve the rest.

I have been waiting for this day since I was 12 years old, you have made a 17 year old boy very happy indeed.